Stricter Criteria for Fansites
Posted by Fansites_Jason
Habbo Staff Grecian9 announced that now there will be no official status for Fansites, instead they are moving forward to operate a global wide and fair system! All Habbo Fansites worldwide will now be considered equal which will be routinely checked for quality assurance according to specific criteria. This will take place through an audit which will take place in intervals of every 3 months as a quality check. Fansites that no longer meet the criteria of the altered checks will be removed from the mailing list and the Habbo homepage. All Fansites that manage to be on the email list, are now featured on the menu tab Community under Fansites HERE.
To show their appreciation, Sulake will be distributing a Habbo badge to three administrators of each Fansite, and as an added bonus the Fansite owner will receive including 3 months VIP membership in Habbo. In addition, all Fansites included in the mail distribution of Sulake will have exclusive information about upcoming news and campaigns, features, sneak peeks, staff interviews and more!
Criteria of the check:
- Fansites must regularly publish news about Habbo.
- Fansites must contain inbound links to Habbo.
- It is not mandatory for a site to include forums.
- Radio Fansites should include news on their sites.
- Site must not contain dead links.
- Continue to use FREE domains if you wish. We do not recommend this, they are not good for SEO and can often look scammy to users, but we understand if you can’t afford a domain.
- Optional: Sites must contain links to Habbo’s Facebook and Twitter channels.
Grecian9 stated they have the right to remove sites from the mailing list and their decision is final.